January 19, 2021
A Whole New World
Back in March who would have imagined that December would be a record month for the number of properties sold in that month. The analysis and questions of how this could happen during such a global crisis will be a topic for many conversations, and while record low interest rates...
How is your Curb Side Appeal?
May 10, 2012
How is your curb side appeal?
Thinking about putting your home on the market this year? If so, how is your garden? What is the first impression potential buyers will have of your home? It is amazing how a little bit of work in this area, adds a lot to one's first impression. I would be glad to give you some advise in this area - don't hesitate to call. In the meantime, here is a to-do list for gardening in May:
1. For Summer colour, plant angel's trumpet, hybrid fucshia, princess flower and tropical hibiscus (you will feel like you are in Hawaii!)
2. Start vegetables such as cucumber and melons from seed and eggplant, peppers and tomatoes from transplants.
3. Plant 'Bountiful Blue' Blueberries which will give you delicious fruit all summer.
4. Plant annual herbs in your garden or in planter boxes near your kitchen for ease: including anise, basil, cilantro, dill and savoury. My rosemary lasted all year and looks great now too, so add some rosemary too.
5. If you have a shady area, consider planting bleeding hearts, columbine and flowering astilbe.
Click To Read More ››
Fabulous Groups We Work With
Ladies Media Classic Golf Tournament
Crofton House School Golf Tournament
Splash Art Option and Gala
Dunbar Little League
Vancouver United Soccer
Hawks Field hockey
Pacific Autism Family Network Golf Tournament Sponsor
Ride to Conquer Cancer
Avalon Recovery Society
St. James Music Academy
WISH Drop-In Centre Society
Local dance, theatre, and ski clubs
Subscribe to Our News Letter!
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.